MOVIES Dwight David Yoakam
The King of Country Cool

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

MOVIES
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavajoGirl
Guitars, Cadillacs & Dwight
Guitars, Cadillacs & Dwight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Hank,

my husband had 3 surgeries in a row and I couldn't leave him to go to England to see BossHoss. if that didn't happen, for sure I would have been on the plane. thought it might not be a good idea to follow a band when My Dave was in the hospital! haha! but next time for sure! Dave is doing fine now, he is back at work. thank the Creator, right? whew!

yes! Forrest Whitaker is in the movie too! did you see him in The Last Kind of Scotlland? the movie is pretty violent but he is such a great actor. he got the Oscar for it.

for the Ladies, I love Sandra Bullock. a few of my favorites of hers are:

Speed (altho K Reaves is not bad to look at) yikes I did say ladies, right? haha!
While You were Sleeping (watch this one over and over! at least once a week!)
Hope Floats, (your love life is so bad, you need Orange Cones all around you!)
the Net
Love Potion number 9. very early one for her!

I also love Drew Barrymore,
my favorite favorite favorite of her is:

Everafter-she plays cinderella. soo cool! if I need to get some work done, this is the movie I pop into the dvd player and I know I'm set to work for 2 hours. I know all the lines from the movie! its nice clean fun movie so your baby girls will love this one!

The Wedding Singer-Julia guila! haha!

there a few others, but I can't remember them right now!

off to work! with Everafter! haha!

bobbie
CandyCane
Population Dwight
Population Dwight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hey Hank!! "Blood Diamond" is the movie you are thinking of, no? I loved Lost In Translation! Excellent movie! Murray and Scarlett are wonderful in it for sure!! Cool

Very Happy Hey Bobbie! Yes! Wait for Dave!! Joe loved it and I didn't want to go until he could see it! I was going to see Hostel 2 if he coudn't go.

Hey Hank! Notice I mentioned a movie with no hottie actors in it! Another good movie with DeCaprio was The Departed. Excellent! Robert DeNiro and a host of other good actors! I am not a huge DeCaprio fan, but Blood Diamond and The Departed makes me respect him as an actor! So a big Ellen Barkin fan, eh? You should check out Ocean's for sure! She has some hot scenes with Matt Damon!! Wink

Very Happy Speed is excellent Bobbie! Have you seen The Lake House!! If not, I will not tell the ending! But if you have, then we can talk!! Wink

Very Happy Anyone love Pulp Fiction, From Dusk Till Dawn, Kill Bill 1 & 2? I am a huge Quentin Tarantino fan!

Very Happy Oh and even if it is silly, I am going to see Live Free or Die Hard with Bruce Willis! Still find something about that man alluring!! Razz Wink

Hank Lockman
Understand the Man
Understand the Man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Yes,I've seen all Sandra Bullock's films since "The Net".
She is very good indeed.
Wasn't "The Last King of Scotland" some movie.Idi Amin was one evil
bAst**d.
The Departed,that was good also,DeCaprio is maturing all the time.
He looked ridiculous in that western "The Quick and the dead" with Sharon Stone(she looked stupid also).I didn't know if he was male or female.
Didn't see "The Lake House".Is it based on the James Patterson novel?
Have read all his books. also John Sandford,Kathy Reichs,Patricia Cornwell,Nelson deMille..to name a few.
Not really into Tarantino. I have a copy of Hostel 2 and Ocean's 13 which
I'll watch during the week.
Hank
CandyCane
Population Dwight
Population Dwight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hey Hank! Got the pirated movies, eh? Lucky you! I have a feeling you will probably go for Ocean's over Hostel. I still want to see Hostel 2! Like I said, love the horror ones!! Razz

Very Happy I do believe that The Lake House was based on Patterson's novel. I think it is a wonderful love story! I love the house they used as well! Bobbie, if you haven't seen this one, do!! You will love it!! Cool

Razz Sharon Stone is always stupid! What a bad actress!! And an even worse human being!! Mad

Very Happy Hey Bobbie!! How are ya girl!! Cool

Confused Claudia and Dakota! Have you abandoned us?? Shocked Just messin' with y'all!! Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dwight David Yoakam Forum Index -> Others All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: