DWIGHT PLEASE COME TO WEST VIRGINIA Dwight David Yoakam
The King of Country Cool

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

DWIGHT PLEASE COME TO WEST VIRGINIA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
l_queen_9983
Dwight Fan
Dwight Fan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: DWIGHT PLEASE COME TO WEST VIRGINIA Reply with quote

Hello everybody especially Dwight,

My name is Lorrie Queen I am from Charleston, West Virginia and I would like to make a plea to Dwight please come to Charleston west virginia the reason I am asking is because it is so hard for me to get to your other concerts, the reason is because I am in a wheelchair and I don't have a car that is why I am hoping that you come to Charleston, West Virginia if you come here I can just take a bus to see you.

But anyway that is my long time wish is to see you in concert here. It would make me so happy to finally get to come to one of your shows I came to one show here along time ago I couldn't see you very well on stage they had me on the second floor they don't allow wheelchairs next to the stage but if you would come here maybe I could get tickets to see you up close that is my wish.
but anyway if you would come here I would be that happiest girl in the world so please think about it thanks alot for listening.

Lorrie Queen(Leopardladyinwheelchair)Charleston, West Virginia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dwight David Yoakam Forum Index -> Dwight All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: