Please Help Those Who Cannot Help Themselves Dwight David Yoakam
The King of Country Cool

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Please Help Those Who Cannot Help Themselves

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandyCane
Population Dwight
Population Dwight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Please Help Those Who Cannot Help Themselves Reply with quote

Very Happy Please help the rescued animals click on link below and all it takes is a few clicks for extra food and it costs no money. I myself have joined and ordered a couple of items to help the animals.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3&ThirdPartyClicks=ERA_071207_ARS

Also important is help for poor individuals here and abroad who face hunger, disease and death every three seconds

http://action.one.org/content.jsp?content_KEY=55

Very Happy Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone cared (as much as Forrest and his wife care for stray animals which is so fantastic! Thank you Forrest!!)!! Cool

Forrest
Understand the Man
Understand the Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good on ya, hon. I just now spotted your thread for the first time.

I'm just sitting here playing with our newest foster kitten. She was near deaths door when the Mrs brought her home two weeks ago. This picture was taken a few days after her arrival here. She's been eating voraciously from day one, and was gaining enough strength at that point to climb up onto the cat stand by herself. Now, two weeks later she's doubled her weight, the left eye is looking nearly 100% healthier, and she's full of piss and vinager and rarin' to go. But she's still as good as gold and never does anything bad, and always uses her litter box.
OKCFan
All Dwight, All The Time
All Dwight, All The Time

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Candy for posting this Wink Very Happy
CandyCane
Population Dwight
Population Dwight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forrest wrote:
Good on ya, hon. I just now spotted your thread for the first time.

I'm just sitting here playing with our newest foster kitten. She was near deaths door when the Mrs brought her home two weeks ago. This picture was taken a few days after her arrival here. She's been eating voraciously from day one, and was gaining enough strength at that point to climb up onto the cat stand by herself. Now, two weeks later she's doubled her weight, the left eye is looking nearly 100% healthier, and she's full of piss and vinager and rarin' to go. But she's still as good as gold and never does anything bad, and always uses her litter box.

Hey Forrest! Thanks for the pic of that adorable baby!! Very Happy I wish I could have another kitten!! So cute!! Wink

I hope you didn't get my last pm! Didn't mean to write so much! Embarassed Sorry if you did!

Thank you and Terrie for bumping this thread up! I have a reminder on my email to click on that site everyday to feed the creatures that cannot take care of themselves. I click it at least 10 times a day! I am a sucker for animals! Love them so much!!

CandyCane
Population Dwight
Population Dwight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKCFan wrote:
Thank you Candy for posting this Wink Very Happy

Very Happy Thank you for kickin' it up sweetie!! I would do just about anything for our animal friends!! Isn't Forrest's pic of the kitty too cute?? I wanna another one!! Razz Wink

OKCFan
All Dwight, All The Time
All Dwight, All The Time

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Candy guess what I am getting the word out in my neighbor hood that I will help find homes for unwanted animals. So I got a beagle last week and found a home for it this morning. I met a lady by the lake that saw his picture at our vet that I had posted. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And your going to laugh but this morning there was a hamster in his cage and bedding laid beside it on my front porch - he is so cute, but I already have a guinea pig Wink Wink Wink Wink so I called one of the teachers and she just now picked it up - she was so happy to have it!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This might be a full time job - but I am happy to help!!!
CandyCane
Population Dwight
Population Dwight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Now I already knew you were a super sweetie, but this just proves it!! Thank you Terrie for being another animal saver!! Cool

Forrest
Understand the Man
Understand the Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not get any recent pm's from ya, C.C. The last one was from July, so I think you're safe!

Hey Terrie, good on ya, hon! But you be careful. Anytime people are dropping off pets on your doorstep is a dicey thing...next thing you know you'll have a house full of critters just like I do...and that ain't too cool of a thing, trust me...That said, bless your heart for doing all you can do for the unwanted pets of the world. Theres always a place for them to be loved and cherished, it's just a question of us helping them to find that right place.
CandyCane
Population Dwight
Population Dwight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Forrest"]Did not get any recent pm's from ya, C.C. The last one was from July, so I think you're safe!

Oh and that was the one you never answered, right?? Laughing Laughing You got one from me today!! You are a tough one Frank! I am a little intimedated by you dude!!

Very Happy Don't forget to click on the site people pretty please!!! Cool

OKCFan
All Dwight, All The Time
All Dwight, All The Time

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forrest wrote:
Did not get any recent pm's from ya, C.C. The last one was from July, so I think you're safe!

Hey Terrie, good on ya, hon! But you be careful. Anytime people are dropping off pets on your doorstep is a dicey thing...next thing you know you'll have a house full of critters just like I do...and that ain't too cool of a thing, trust me...That said, bless your heart for doing all you can do for the unwanted pets of the world. Theres always a place for them to be loved and cherished, it's just a question of us helping them to find that right place.

Hey thanks Forrest - I just can't stand to see a animal lost!!! My heart breaks for them. So I am trying to help!!! Wink Very Happy

HEY CANDY PLEASE EMAIL ME!!!
CandyCane
Population Dwight
Population Dwight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did email you again today Terrie.

Please help both animals and people those here on DDY!

CandyCane
Population Dwight
Population Dwight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hey whomever reads this, please click on the site address on the first page and help some wonderful animals that have been deserted by their owners and mistreated! Thanks! Cool

CandyCane
Population Dwight
Population Dwight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Kick! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dwight David Yoakam Forum Index -> Others All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: